What are coconut bowls?
I have been selling coconut bowls for years. They really are beautiful and always a talking point with my customers when I sell them at local pop up events and exhibitions.
These eco friendly coconut bowls have been sourced from Vietnam. The manufacturer upcycles disposed coconut shells and creates them into these colourful bowls that have multiple uses.
Each bowl is unique in it's shape and size due to the nature of the product. They are hand polished on the outside and lacquered on the inside in the most striking and bright colours and patterns.
So what can you use the bowls for?
Here are just some of the suggestions to show how practical and versatile these beautiful and unique bowls are:
- Snack bowl for crisps and nuts.
- Curry and rice bowl. Perfect for serving your hot dishes.
- Buddha bowl for your salad combinations.
- Cereal or Smoothie bowl.
- Ice cream and all things desserts.
- Sliced fruit or vegetables for your little humans.
- As a ring dish for your rings, earrings and jewellery.
- Key bowl for the hallway.
- Coffee table bowl.
- Dog or cat food (yes I have had customers wanting to use these for their fur babies).
- Knitting bowl.
- Or leave it empty and let them speak for themselves.
Each bowl has been hand crafted by a not for profit organisation in Vietnam. They use techniques to create crackled effect and droplets of paint which is blown to create a soft feather like pattern.
You can browse our range of coconut bowls here.