Mini Heart Dish
Our very cute mini heart dishes have been a super hit since we introduced them. The aluminium is cast by hand using traditional sand casting. It is then brushed to give texture and enamel applied with a brush by only the best artisans in India. Your loved ones will also cherish this chic dish as a gift. It also makes a fun and unique gift for teachers, bridesmaids or wedding favours. this Modern and unique design looks different from the usual round dishes.
Your family and loved ones will cherish this novelty dish on their birthday or any special event. Give your mum a pleasant surprise on Mother's Day, wedding anniversary or any other occasion. The colourful heart shape dish is a fun and unique gift for Christmas, bridesmaid gift or wedding favours. A perfect sweet gift for your loved ones. Use them for gifting - for teachers, secret Santa and for little girls. Truly loved by many.
- Size: Approx. 10x10x3cm.
- Made using recycled aluminium that is lacquered on the inside.
- It comes in a selection of colours and patterns.
- These bowls are food safe but only wash them in warm soapy water.
- Suitable for hot and cold food.
- Made by fair trade, non-profit organisation.
- Not suitable for dishwashers or for microwaving.
- Due to the nature of the product being hand-made, some items will have imperfections.
- Vegan-Friendly. Child-Friendly.
- Teamed up with a decorative gift box ready to gift to your loved ones.
NB: you will receive a gift box colour that compliments the heart colour. If you would like a specific box, please mention it at checkout.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY.
"There is something special about the craftsmanship of these hearts! I bought the grey one first and the moment I saw the two tone colours on it I was sure this is the colour I wanted. It is a beautiful item as a present, especially with the box as well, but I choose to keep it for myself as a way showing myself value and buying something for myself that normally I would only buy for others only! Good quality item and I got excellent customer service from the Black Qubd team at the MiNi Bazaar in Slough and also at the Hey Gorgeous event where I bought two more of these hearts, but this time its for my sister-in-laws!"