Red Ombre Mini Heart Dish
Our very cute red Ombre mini heart dish has been a super hit since we introduced them. Use them for gifting – for teachers, secret Santa and for little girls. Truly loved by many.
Modern and unique design which looks different from the usual round dishes. The aluminium is cast by hand using traditional sand casting. It is then brushed to give texture and enamel applied with a brush by only the best artisans in India.
Your family and loved ones will cherish this novelty dish on their birthday or any special event. Give your mum a pleasant surprise on Mother’s Day, wedding anniversary or any other occasion. A fun and unique gift for Christmas, bridesmaid gift or wedding favours. A perfect sweet gift for your loved ones.
- Size: Approx. 10x10x3cm.
- Made using recycled aluminium that is lacquered on the inside.
- It comes in a selection of 5 colours. Choose from purple, turquoise, grey, orange and red. See the rest of the colours here.
- These bowls are food safe but only wash them in warm soapy water.
- Suitable for hot and cold food.
- Made by a fair trade, non-profit organisation.
- Not suitable for dishwashers or for microwaving.
- Due to the nature of the product being hand made, some items will have imperfections.
- Vegan-Friendly. Child-Friendly.
- Teamed up with a decorative gift box ready to gift to your loved ones.
- If you love the colour, see the rest of the Chilli Collection.
- We have the mini heart dishes in a foil lacquer range. Click here.
Did you know recycled aluminium saves up to 90% carbon emissions compared to the production of new from bauxite. Use them for your jewellery and trinkets or why not think about serving chutney, dips or sweets in them.
NB: you will receive a gift box colour that compliments the heart colour. If you would like a specific box, please mention it at checkout.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY.
“There is something special about the craftsmanship of these hearts! I bought the grey one first and the moment I saw the two tone colours on it I was sure this is the colour I wanted. It is a beautiful item as a present, especially with the box as well, but I choose to keep it for myself as a way showing myself value and buying something for myself that normally I would only buy for others only! Good quality item and I got excellent customer service from the Black Qubd team at the MiNi Bazaar in Slough and also at the Hey Gorgeous event where I bought two more of these hearts, but this time its for my sister-in-laws!”