Nirvana Krishna Figurine
Our new sourced range of figurines are a great addition to Black Qubd. Introducing Nirvana Krishna figurine.
This minimalistic Krishna means it can easily blend in into any temple, home office or meditation area. The intricate detail of the 3D printed figurine includes a peacock feather and flute symbolising Lord Krishna.
The figurine is lightweight and has a small stand. Double sided tape can be used to secure the figurine in place.
- Size: Height 10cm Width 10cm Depth 2.5cm each
- Material biodegradable plastic made from corn starch
- Available in black or white in stock.
- Metallic colours are special order and can take upto 3 weeks to arrive. Please state gold, silver, purple or blue in comments during checkout.
- See the rest of our Nirvana range
- Not suitable for children.
This stock is dispatched from Black Qubd HQ. What does this mean? I will personally package the items and dispatch the package using Hermes courier.
Nirvana is a place of perfect peace and happiness, like heaven. In Hinduism and Buddhism, nirvana is the highest state that someone can attain, a state of enlightenment, meaning a person’s individual desires and suffering go away.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY.
“I brought it for my mom and she loved it ! And I was very happy with the service, I had a request and the seller was happy to do it and she make sure everything was perfect, got no complaints”