For a number of years, I have supported small businesses through collaborations. So what is ‘collaboration’ and why should we collaborate?
A collaboration is when 1 or more businesses come together to create something new. This could be a new product, a collection of products or even a service.
See our top 10 reasons why businesses should collaborate.
1. To help each other grow their followings.
2. Support one another.
3. It’s free marketing if done correctly.
4. Widen your reach.
5. Add to your collection of products.
6. Learn from others about their products and how they run their business.
7. Drive traffic to your website.
8. Increase brand awareness.
9. Up your credibility with existing and new customer.
10. Increase your sales / revenue.
Did you know one of the famous brands that have collaborated is Uber and Spotify.
You can take a cab and connect your Spotify to the cabs radio.
For Valentine’s Day a few years ago, Black Qubd teamed up with 2 local businesses to bring to you a collection of Luxury Gift Boxes. Some of our previous collaborations also included supper clubs, biscuit gift sets and hamper boxes.
These are a great example of small businesses coming together to create a brand new product range to suit a popular occasion. But it does not stop there…we have much more coming your way in the future.
There are 4.9 million small businesses in the UK. Who can you collaborate with?